Our Funeral Plans
Choice is flexible and unique
Unlike other providers, we don’t expect you to decide on everything straight away. We’d like you to feel comfortable with your plan – so your personal wishes can be added to or amended at any time.
We’ll also give you 10% discount off any additional services that are provided directly by us, £100 towards any headstone or memorial purchased from us at time of need – and £100 off our Will or Legal advice. A Choice plan is easy to arrange and could just take a few minutes.
A Choice plan starts with the elements you need, with the flexibility to add personal touches, now or in the future.
The fixed cost of the essential services carried out by the Funeral Director.
A professional and caring funeral, including
- Help and advice from your local Funeral Director on all aspects of the funeral
- Help with registering the death and collating the paperwork needed for the funeral
- Transport of the deceased to the Funeral Director’s premises within a 25 mile radius
- A light oak effect veneer coffin (please ask about upgrades)
- Preparation for viewing (embalming is available at an extra charge, or included with Choice Plus)
- Family viewings at your family's convenience - agreed with your Funeral Director
- Use of the Chapel of Rest
- The funeral cortege hearse to proceed from our premises via your home and then onto the place of service, cremation or burial
- Funeral Director and ceremonial staff to attend the service
With Choice Plus, you secure all of the above Choice Essentials at today’s cost, plus the following Funeral Director’s services at a specially discounted rate.
- Provision of a limousine (normally £220.50), for the comfort and convenience of up to six of your family or mourners
- Embalming (optional, normally £103.50), in preparation for viewing of the deceased
My Choice allows you the freedom to create a truly bespoke funeral to suit your wishes and budget.
An experienced arranger is ready to answer your questions, guide you through the possibilities and discuss any special arrangements. Special items can be estimated, but may involve third party costs, to be confirmed at time of need.
Support, before and after the funeral
- Our 24 hour Bereavement Advice helpline is available for clients’ use throughout the lifetime of the plan
Ways to remember a life, long after the funeral
- An online service to collect and manage charitable donations
- An online memorial tribute page
Extra value for money
- £100 off the cost of a headstone or memorial purchased through us, or a complimentary Scatter Tube
- £100 off the cost of a Will or legal services from one of our partner companies
- 10% discount off any other additional services that we provide
About Options & Upgrades
Although our Essentials plan covers all the basics, your occasion and your family may benefit from a few extras.
You could consider one or more limousines, for the comfort and convenience of mourners. An upgrade of coffin might better reflect your personality. And an amount to offset third party costs or your special wishes, could take some stress away from the family at a difficult time.
We can advise an approximate level of disbursements to expect at today’s rates, but the amount you may decide to include is completely up to you.
We at the Choice Office or your local Funeral Partners branch will be pleased to answer your questions, show you examples and discuss ideas. You can add notes when you complete the simple application form and you can always make changes at a later date.